"Seek and ye shall find they say, but they don't say what you'll find."

štvrtok 24. mája 2012

-__- ill -__-

Aenjnfejks I'm ill and it's sooo boring...I have nothing to doooo...So I'm going to do some longer posts with pictures, gifts and etc. :3 And of course some news from my life :D So here are that news :D

These days I'm always surfing internet and looking for a gift for my best friend :3 I'm not complaining -I also found some pretty kawaii stuff for me :D She's got her birthday on 22nd June and it's the best date ever---it's also day when we are going to be in Paris on a school trip :)) Perfect time for birthday :)))


What else? Well last week...last week was quite crazy O_o At least Friday was...my other friend had birthday and her party was like whwhwdhwwhatishappeningdbjhgdw :D I enjoyed it-of course- but maybe it's better to forget some things :D



Oh and one more important thing (although I'm writing about it quite late :D) Our country, our perfect hockey players, won 2nd place on world championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 8 years! Omg I'm so happy and proud of them!!! :)))))))))))))))))))) Everybody here is :3



                                                                                                                                                    See ya :3

P.S: These days I'm so addicted to this Rukia's version of Change  ^___^







Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára