"Seek and ye shall find they say, but they don't say what you'll find."

sobota 22. septembra 2012

We are all floating down here ~

I think this page needs a new design :O Something cute, but no more pink anymore :D I need to look for something and also I want different composition of page...Argh but I'm sleepy as hell and know that I will not sleep until I do something about it :D

Btw quess who just watched Stephen King's It? :3




I love his books and when I bought this one I was like omgIhavetoreadthisassoonaspossible :D Aaaand when I finally did it I was like omgIneedtowatchthemovienow :D And so I did :3 And! When I was looking fo some more information about this movie I found out that they are going to do a modern remake! Yeeeeeeees :3


It, why u so creepy?!  O_o
Now I should stop this scary stuff :D I want to have cute, lovely dreams :D

Sooo Saturday is almost ending.....tomorrow I'm going to.....well nothing special just going to feel better than today I guess :)
Good night guys ;)

(Only one gif in whole post! Yeees! :D )



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára