"Seek and ye shall find they say, but they don't say what you'll find."

sobota 1. septembra 2012

So everything that makes me whole ima kimi ni sasageyou....

Recently finished Guilty Crown and.....................aaaaaaaarrghhhhhhhgfhhhhhhhhhhhr I'm so saaaaaaaaaad.....that ending! WHY ?! why had it to end like this ?! Now I'm almost crying everytime I'm listening to some of Inori's song ........really thank you G.C.  >___<



Ah okay that was the sad part but.........heeeell yeah it was so cool!!! I loved Inori, Shu, Hare, Daryl, Tsugumi, Ayase, Souta, Yahiro,Haruka, Argo.....well, what I'm trying to say is, that I loved almost everyone there! And this doesn't happen many times to me :D Well...okay some parts were a little excessive, but despite of that, I really enjoyed this anime! ^___^

Ultra-sad one :O

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára